Mod Headland Management v18.104.22.168 for Farming Simulator 2022
Headland management for tractors, field sprayers, mowers and combines.
With headland management, vehicle functions can be combined and activated together at the push of a button to facilitate turning maneuvers in the field. All functions can be activated and deactivated individually for each vehicle via the graphical user interface in order to achieve perfect adaptation to the job at hand.
The headland management system must be added once to the relevant vehicle in a shop or workshop as a configuration before it can be used. The cost of this is 3000, -.
It can be activated and deactivated in the car using Shift-X. Alternatively, you can configure different buttons for activation and deactivation. The GUI is invoked by default with Shift + Ctrl + X.
- Reduce the speed (cruise control) and increase again, reactivate the cruise control if it was previously active.
- Raise the lowered implements and lower them again.
- Reversible plow, single stage or two stage (via center position)
- Raise and swap ridge markers
- Crab control management
- Disconnect and reconnect the power take-off and hydraulics.
- Sound signal when headland control is activated
If VCA mod is present (FS22_VehicleControlAddon):
- Deactivate and reactivate GPS track guidance.
- Disabling and re-enabling active differential locks
- VCA trigger rotation function
If steering is present (FS22_guidanceSteering):
- Deactivate and reactivate GPS guidance
- Automatic headland: Automatically activate headland management when you reach the headland.
Prepared and provided one of the following updates when the SpeedControl mod (FS22_zzzSpeedControl) is available:
- It is also possible to adjust the speed by changing the level of the cruise control
Credits: Jason06 / Glowins Modschmiede