MOD ADVANCED DRIVER ASSISTANCE SYSTEMS 1.3 FOR BEAMNG.DRIVE
- AEB function - automatic emergency braking in order to avoid an accident;
- Sound parking sensors;
- Cruise control system. It works like a standard cruise control system on modern cars, maintains a given speed, but if there is a car in front that goes slower, there will be no collision, the system will automatically slow down the car;
- Rear camera (key 8 or 9).
- Often, drivers are faced with such a problem that the car rolls back when you are standing on the hill. This system will fix the problem;
- High beam system. If there is another vehicle in front of you (in the oncoming lane too), this system will turn off or weaken the high beam, and if not, turn it on again.
These configurations can be fitted to virtually any vehicle. New configs have the word ADAS at the beginning. Also, you can set everything manually, in the vehicle customization UI:
- select the License Plate Design slot;
- click on angelo234's Driver Assistance System and click on it;
- all systems are installed by default. You can add and remove different parts
Added help when starting from a slide
Added auto dimming of headlights
Braking and warning systems are now separate
AEB is less intrusive