Mod River Highway v1.4 for BeamNG.drive
In version 1.4:
– The railway has been replaced, now it is fully functional for trains. Many regions surrounding the railway have been adjusted;
– The central town has been partially replaced, a complete replacement is planned in the future. Nearby roads have been modified to make them more grid–like, and there are now fewer level crossings.;
– Replacement of many non-standard models with higher-quality versions. Bridges, in particular, underwent major repairs;
– Added transmission lines across the entire map of the map.
– More than 200 km/125 miles of roads of all types, including many highways stretching across the map.
– A wide winding river with a dam at its source.
– A large airport with a runway of 2.1 km/1.3 miles, suitable for all currently available aircraft modifications, including AN-12.
– Various structures and attractions such as wind turbines, radio masts, water towers and factories.
– The city and other small settlements.
– A lot of dirt roads.
– Railway loop (Note: Unfinished and may not work properly — I noticed that trains can easily derail on turns).
– AI traffic is supported, but it is known that problems occur in some places, especially at intersections.
– Warning: This card is large and complex, so I can't guarantee that it will work well on all computers!
– The lighting is set for daytime only. I didn't spend the time needed to fix everything else.