MOD VORON D-53233 JBE FOR SNOWRUNNER
- JBE transmission added to gearbox options
- Adjusted engine specifications (replaced the old heavy engine with a modern truck engine)
- Replaced Voron D5 sounds with Azov 4220 sounds. It has a Cat680 Horn.
- Increased fuel supply (increased fuel supply on roof racks and utility room as well)
- Added some more paint colors
- Added more wheel / tire options (I did adjust some tires to handle JBE wheels better)
- Added Quasimiyao wheel / tire option
- Adjusted default suspensions + added JBE suspensions setting. Also added active suspension
- Added exhaust options (it was difficult because this truck has no exhaust options. You will see the muffler after installing the exhaust pipe)
- More bumper options
- More miscellaneous items (in the cab spare wheel, roof racks, protective glass) that are not in the Voron D5 warehouse.
- Both we and RU are big cranes
- Both we and RU mini-cranes
- Only RU is installed at the rear of this truck. If you need a US / RU rear mounted truck check my GMC MH9500 JB Edition
- Added standalone winch with stronger and longer line
- Hidden headlights. Other light colors and bumper colors have also changed. Stock / default bumper now has amber lights
- Handbrake connected front and rear
- Utility mount has been inverted to fit better on the frame. So when you equip it, it can fly around the truck, but only in the garage.