MOD SUMB MH600 FOR SNOWRUNNER
French 1.5 ton army truck from the 60s, designed and manufactured by SIMCA-UNIC-MARMON-BOCQUET. The style is close to the Unimog and GAZ-66 series.
- Many of these little old trucks end up in a rusty parking lot, but now you can see how they serve in the game.
- The base mod is a production model and you can upgrade to a "turbo diesel" version (at player level 10) with a new gearbox, engine and snorkel.
- With a platform with 1 cargo space, you can do small jobs and also attach trailed carts.
- The supply addons are a military hideout full of spare parts and a regular tent carriage with some repair materials and fuel.
- 3 custom types of tires with standard allterrain / offroad / chain friction.
- Visual replacement of the cab and bumper.
- Switchable four-wheel drive and differential.
- The weight of the truck is 3600kg, slightly heavier than that of its friend Tuz 16.
Known Issues: Some misc addons are only meant to be installed on a hardtop, but due to a garage bug, this requirement doesn't seem to work, so please don't install beacons.