Mod SPINTIRESMOD.EXE VERSION 1.10.5 FOR SNOWRUNNER
Fixed d3d11.dll loader, SnowRunner with mod did not start on some systems.
Added game and editor mod for the main version 7.0.
Now for SnowRunner!
SnowRunner game mod:
- Supported versions: SnowRunner 7.0.
- Increased the size of the physical world for playing on maps larger than 2x2km.
SnowRunner Editor Mod:
- Supported versions: SnowRunner Editor 7.0.
- Increased the maximum size of the map when creating a new map (more than 2x2km).
Installing a game mod or editor:
- To connect the mod in the configurator settings, you need to specify the folders of the installed game or editor.
- If you have problems copying mod files, manually copy the files from the Install folder (d3d11.dll, d3d9.dll, etc.).
- Additional settings are located in the settings menu of the game itself (only MudRunner, Spintires).
SnowRunner game path: C: \ Program Files \ Epic Games \ SnowRunner \ en_us \ Sources \ Bin
SnowRunner Editor Path: C: \ Program Files \ Epic Games \ SnowRunner \ en_us \ Sources \ BinEditor
SnowRunner PTS game path: C: \ Program Files \ Epic Games \ SnowRunnerPublicTest \ en_us \ Sources \ Bin
SnowRunner Editor PTS path: C: \ Program Files \ Epic Games \ SnowRunnerPublicTest \ en_us \ Sources \ BinEditor
Start the game only from the button in the mod (shown in the screenshot) for the mod to work.
More details about the mod's functions for Spintires and MudRunner games can be found in the Help folder (Info.rus file), as well as other interesting information.