MOD NO COLLISION CAMERA VERSION 2.3 FOR SNOWRUNNER
Update for version 10.1.
This mod allows the game camera to pass through objects.
After installing the mod, when driving over bridges or near buildings, the camera will not jump in different directions.
The changes affected 1,091 game objects.
Starting with version 8.0, improved wheel grip on concrete and rocky surfaces has been added.
There are 2 versions in the archive:
No_collision_camera_default_wheel_grip - standard wheel grip on concrete and rocky surfaces;
· No_collision_camera_improved_wheel_grip - improved wheel grip on concrete and rocky surfaces.
Choose only one folder that you need.
MANUAL INSTALLATION ONLY!
1. Download this mod.
2. Go to the folder with the installed game .. \ SnowRunner \ en_us \ preload \ paks \ client \
3. Close the game and save the original "initial.pak" file!
4. Open the initial.pak file through the WinRAR archiver.
5. Copy the contents of the mod archive ([media] folder) to the initial.pak archive with replacement.
P.S. Camera collision has been removed only for stationary objects located on the map. The camera collision with the vehicle is left by default.