MOD CARD ONTARIO CANADA FOR SNOWRUNNER
This is a realistic logging map with realistically beautiful landscapes, designed with a simulation multiplayer RPG in mind, it is a very large map and currently includes one main route and challenge, although it does include a few small additional challenges. This map will be fully maintained and developed until many more roads and additional tasks are completed.
Much of this map was designed with inspiration from real-life logging operations that are ongoing in Ontario, especially the long rows of lumber piles that line the roadside found on google :)
We need to think about something.
- The idea with this card is realism, the tasks are big, and yes. The real life of logging is a very large transportation of wood back and forth.
- Work together, choose a zone to drag and get everything from one place. this will create the feeling of a full-fledged workplace.
- Work using similar equipment, if you use road trucks everyone uses road trucks. This adds realism. (4 Cat 745C was fun to work with)
- Use low gears at all times, it is realistic and will greatly reduce incidents and accidents. I recommend finely tuned gearboxes.
- Always give way to loaded trucks, this is not discussed, the connection is key here.
- Forest areas are currently limited in the number of logs. This is to encourage the exploration and use of all loading areas. Starting with the next update, all zones will spawn unlimited lumber and manual loading will be added.