Mod Universal Autoload v 22.214.171.124 for Farming Simulator 2022
Autoloader for flatbed trailers and semitrailer KRONE Trailer Profi Liner. This will automatically change base game trailers and will apply to all new or existing trailers on your farm.
- Loads any compatible types of pallets/containers/bales (see list below);
- Installed automatically on any compatible trailers (see list below);
- Loading and unloading of the selected type of cargo or container / bale;
- It is also possible to limit loading to only full pallets;
- Select "ALL" to load mixed types sequentially;
- Mixed pallets are loaded in size order for best packing efficiency;
- Can interact with trailers when the player is on foot (even if not attached to a vehicle)
Please follow the instructions in the README file for instructions on adding your own trailers or pallets, as well as where to find the user settings file and how to edit it.
If you already have a settings file from FS22_UniversalAutoloadModSettingsAddon, then it should already work without any changes.
Special features for 'KRONE Trailer Profi Liner':
- Loading / unloading is available only from the side where the curtain is open;
- Back loading directly from a fork loader;
- The tailgate and curtain can be opened and closed by the player on foot.
Customizable for the following types of containers:
- Large bags;
- Pallets with MKR;
- Pallets for liquid IBC;
- Square bales;
- Potato crates (requires mod: Seed Potato Pack).
Configured for the following trailers:
- Brantner DD 24073/2 XXL (bale trailer);
- Bremer Transportwagen TP 500 S;
- BÖCKMANN MH-AL 4320/35;
- BÖCKMANN KK 3018/27 H;
- Demco Steel Drop Deck;
- Farmtech DPW 1800 (standard);
- Fliegl DTS 5.9;
- KRONE Trailer Profi Liner;
- Kröger PWO 24 (standard);
- LODE KING Renown Drop Deck;
- Welger DK 115 (bale trailer);
- Salek ANS-1900 (bale trailer).
** TWO NEW FUNCTIONS ADDED **
INDIVIDUAL STACKING HEIGHT FOR BALE
- An optional parameter has been added to the loading area settings, which determines the height used for stacking bales;
- Improved bale capacity without stacking, was too high for trailers;
PALLET AND BALE HEIGHT BASED ON DENSITY
- The height of the stack of all loaded objects is proportional to the density;
- Improved weight distribution due to the fact that heavy pallets do not stack as high as lighter ones;
- No objects will stack more than five items high to prevent instability with cakes, small bales, etc.;