Mod Pro Shot v188.8.131.52 for Farming Simulator 2022
To take a good photo, you need to take your time. This mod allows you to freeze time while you're tweaking and creating the perfect shot. With improved quality and lighting options, you're sure to capture a professional shot!
- Take screenshots from the pause screen
- Activate high quality mode
- Change camera exposure
- Adjust field of view
- Adjust the color temperature of sunlight
- Change direction of sunlight
- Use flashlight to brighten up the photo
- Place an unlimited number of flashlights, each with their own color, intensity, beam angle and focus, to highlight the frame the way you want.
- Customization of individual red, green and blue elements of the sun and lanterns
- Mouse and keyboard control for smooth and precise operation
- Change the weather or season, including snow/frost
- Adjust timing for natural sun/moon movement
- Apply lighting effects for black and white, sepia tone and other filters.
- Adjust the depth of field to highlight areas in the image.
- Make the Sun and Moon bigger or smaller and adjust the refraction of light in the sky
Features for modders:
- Great for checking models with unlimited precise camera control
- Press Alt + R to restart the active car. Alt+Shift+R Reload all vehicles within 10 meters. alt+shift+ctrl+R Reload all vehicles within 100m.
- Press Alt+P to reload all objects on the map.
- Fixed issue with ReShade AO issue when entering pause menu.
- Fixed an issue that caused the control menu to remain hidden after taking a photo or pressing F1 if the control menu was hidden with F1 before pausing the game (as of game update 1.4).
- Improved camera handling when reloading vehicles.
- Added the ability to reload all placeables with alt + P combination.
- Added Environment menu to change season, weather (including frost and snow) and time.
- Added "Depth of Field" menu to blur the foreground and/or background.
- Added "Effects" menu to change color gradients, bloom light and adjust SSAO shadows.
- Added the size of the Sun, the size of the Moon and the refraction of the atmosphere to the "Sky" menu.
- Key bindings can now be changed in the in-game key bindings menu.