Welcome to Hillibee Creek, pronounced hill-a-bee, is a world in its own where you are in charge of your own future.
NEW SAVE REQUIRED
- Removed all the small trees in the wooded areas and added new trees.
- Added 3 hardwood planted areas.
- Added wood container sell point to the sawmill with a sign to show where it is.
- Sawmill land must be purchased to use the sawmill or wood container sell point in start from scratch.
NEW SAVE OPTIONAL, Will replace cut down trees.
- Updated overview PDA.
- Removed shortcut that was glitching to deleting a large number of trees.
NEW SAVE REQUIRED
- Corrected production points in town so they are usable.
NEW SAVE IS NEEDED
- Added more farmland total is 105.
- Added sleep trigger to starting farm and made entire farm sellable also seperated land from forestry land.
- Replaced gates on farm 2.
- Removed random light fixure and useless building by sell all.
- Replaced spruce trees that were losing collisions and correct tree heights.
- Made entire town functional for production and sellable.
- Added pedestrians, traffic, and ai splines.
- Added lights around town.
- Made storage silo a placeable.
- Made truck and trailer at workshop owned and sellable.
- Made all fields individually buyable and sellable.
- Made large building by train wood point sellable.
- Move mailboxes away from road.
- Make roads buyable.
- Updated Stone Quarry ground texture and added lights.
- Added another creek crossing.
- Added street lights to neighborhood and porch lights.
- Added in-game collectibles.
- Made an area where you can cut trees and all trees of that certain type will delete off map.
Starting in New Farmer you have to make the choice of being a farmer or logger right off the bat.
With minimum equiptment furnished to you at the start, you can sell off your unused equipment to buy more for your desired career choice.
Weather you decide to become the best logger or farmer in the world, there is still plenty to do and explore.
- 105 Farmlands
- 35 Fields
- 5 self owned fields in new farmer.
- Numerous production setups.
- Train circles half the map for logs, and grain products.
- In order to sell grain from the storage silos of the train they must be loaded onto truck and transported to sell point.
- Train Wood Yard has invisible sell point under shed so when train passes thru it sells instantly.
- Several 1000 acres of farming and logging.
- Custom owned cow pasture in new farmer.
- Custom sell point located at sawmill just for boards and furniture.
- A couple of creek crossings that arent listed on the map.
- Stone quarry in back center of forestry area.