Welcome to the Carpathian village. A fictional map for FS22, inspired by a modern real agricultural company and its surroundings in western Slovakia.
- 3 pre-placed farms. To be able to use them, you need to buy them by purchasing the agricultural land on which they are built.
- The main farm is the largest pre-placed farm on the map, consisting of: 2 cowsheds, 1 pigsty, 1 stable, a farmhouse, a large granary with a production point for the production of animal feed, an automobile workshop, 2 covered bunker buildings (6 bunkers in total), many sheds for vehicles or any packed or bulk cargo, a large storage of slurry, slurry tanks, a water tower and much more.
(If you start in the "New Farmer" game mode, you already have a home farm).
- Pig Farm - Everything about the pigsty: 2 pigsties, granary, silo bunker, auto repair shop, vehicle shed, manure storage, baling shed, bulk storage, water tower and manure tanks.
- Sheep farm - includes: 1 sheepfold, 1 chicken coop, granary, silo, auto repair shop, carport and baling shed.
- All 3 pre-placed farms are fully editable, you can sell individual buildings or parts of fences - you can expand farms. You can sell everything and build your own farm on the same place. Most of the buildings and facilities used on pre-placed farms also have placeable options included in the map.
- Collectibles included. 100 wooden toys are divided into 10 sets, 10 collectibles in each set. The reward for collecting is 1000, the reward for collecting the whole set is 100,000 and the toy will stand on a shelf in your room in an office building.
- 39 fields. Especially large fields of different shapes, as well as medium and small ones.
- 3 unmarked meadow fields.
- Large forest area. 7 purchased forest plots of different size, condition and corresponding prices.
- Several small streams with free water intake cross the territory.
- Included field missions, missionary NPCs with Slovak names.
- Train system - a mobile train with railway elevators and a point of sale.
- 6 points of sale, each of which is interested in a different type and quantity of goods.
- 3 trading stations, a farm and a lime station - the ability to buy farm supplies (for example, seeds, fertilizers) directly in the trailer. The livestock market provides an opportunity to buy manure, slurry and animal feed from them.
- 9 production sites: Bakery, Grain factory, Dairy plant, Sugar factory, Sawmill, Carpentry shop, Spinning Mill, Sewing workshop, Biogas plant. The map contains several small and cheaply purchased plots, ideal for the construction of other production points. The production sites have their own forklifts, which can be used by everyone.
- Custom animal settings - slightly adjusted: consumption of food and straw, production of manure, liquid manure and milk, as well as animal prices. Sheep and chickens produce manure if they are covered with straw. Sheep also produce milk.
- Hosted orchards (apples, pears, apricots and plums) require only water to grow fruit, but you can increase yields with special fertilizers (bought in the store) and compost. In gardens, fruits are brought only in spring and summer. The produced fruits can be further processed at a stationary fruit and vegetable processing plant.
- Hosted advanced greenhouses with new types of vegetables (cucumbers, green peppers, onions and watermelon) require only water to produce vegetables, but you can increase productivity with special fertilizers (bought in the store) and compost. Greenhouses also produce organic waste as a by-product. The produced vegetables can be further processed at a stationary fruit and vegetable processing plant.
- Compost production - Compost is needed in gardens and greenhouses, and can also be sold for profit or used as fertilizer in the fields (NOTE: DLC Precision Farming is not supported). Compost is produced in a compost silo from organic waste, grass, hay, straw and other similar materials.
- The auto shop has a telescopic loader that anyone can use to load pallets or bales purchased there, so you don't need to bring your own loader.
- All points of sale and production facilities have different work schedules. The gates open and close automatically at a certain time. (All are closed by default when the game is first started. Wait an hour in the game to return them to the normal cycle). If you need to do something urgent even after closing, you can open the gate manually.
- Seasonal fruit growth is standard (matches the map land very well). Cotton and sugarcane are not typical of the map land, but you can grow them if you want.
- Custom seasonal weather typical for the map country.
Additional features of the card:
- Ready to add Precision Farming. A custom soil map is enabled.
- Ready for the Platinum Expansion expansion. The point of sale of the transport company also supports products from DLC, and it is also possible to sell wooden containers by train or directly to the point of sale of a container merchant.
- Maize Plus mod support.
- Requires the Object Storage mod, which is used in buildings to store bales and pallets instead of the object storage function in the base game.
- Production Revamp mod is required, especially for gardens and greenhouses, but its functions are also used in other factories.
- The mod "Animal Husbandries Possible" (64) is recommended to be used with the map so that more farms can be built. There are already more farms on the map than installed in the base game.