MOD Implement Wear Info Hud v22.214.171.124 for Farming Simulator 2019
A small display showing the wear and condition of the currently monitored vehicle and the attachments / tools attached to it.
The purpose of this mod is to make it easier to monitor the wear and condition of your tools, since you don't have to scroll through the list of vehicles you own every time.
Hud shows the name, "short term wear" and "long term condition" of the current vehicle and each of the attached implements / tools.
- Vehicle wear is also displayed in the upper left corner of the speedometer. In the vanilla game, this only shows up for the vehicle itself, not for the attachment. The wear is short-lived as it can be completely repaired in a workshop.
- The condition of the vehicle is not displayed anywhere and actually affects the performance of the vehicle or tool by reducing its power and / or working speed. The condition is directly related to wear and tear and the user will be alerted when it reaches the point where the performance of the vehicle or unit is impaired.
Vehicles and attachments that are not yet affected by wear and tear (condition = 100%) are shown in white. When wear reaches a level where it affects performance (state <100%), it is displayed in orange. When wear reaches the point where performance is severely degraded (condition <50%), it is displayed in red.
All three colors are configured in the XML settings file.
The settings XML file will be created after the first load of the save with the mod. These settings are global for all saves.
The settings that can be changed include: warning level, text color and size, hud position and more ...
- left ctrl + keyboard 8: switch between display modes
- left ctrl + keypad 2: reload settings from XML settings file
- Support for multiplayer has been included, however it has not been properly tested.
- Some updates may reset saved settings.