MOD VEHICLE MAINTENANCE V220.127.116.11 FOR FARMING SIMULATOR 2019
With this mod, the car must be serviced every 30 hours or 36 days (with the Seasons mod, the daily limit is adjusted so that you have to service twice a season (one year)). If you do not do this, the vehicle will stop operating normally.
Changelog for version 18.104.22.168:
- Fixed issues with FPS.
- Fixed problems with dedicated server
- Removed the light from the lamp
- Description slightly adapted
- Fixed a bug where the hotkey for maintenance was not displayed.
- Fixed a bug where the old state of the car was not restored.
When starting the engine, it can misfire and stall if the engine load is too high.
To service the car (Ctrl + m) you must buy a pallet from the store. If you get close enough to this and service is required, a hotkey will appear in the help window and the vehicle can be serviced. After that, you must wait one hour until it is ready to use again.
NO NEW NEEDED TO SAVE
Pallet price: 500 €
Version 22.214.171.124 changelog:
- Description adapted
- New icon
- Daily limit adapts to Seasons-Mod
- The engine may not start when starting the engine after reaching the limit
- The engine may stall if the load on the engine is too high.
- Fixed bugs when servicing several times
- Engine hours and age at first boot are no longer deducted.
- Fixed bug with "bulk purchase" mod (pallet could not be bought)
- Fixed problems with multiplayer.