[ATS] Revamped Dynamic Suspension V220.127.116.11 [1.49]
|Patch compatibility: 1.49.x; Older versions;
Connection order: This mod should be set at high priority / above other physics mod!
Mod compatibility: This mod should work with all default trucks and the modded ones!
Modded Trucks compatibility:
– International 9800i by Harven
– International HX520 by Harven
– Freightliner Argosy by Harven
– Kenworth W990 edited by Harven
– Mack R Series by Harven
– Kenworth T680 – The General by Harven
– Freightliner FLB edited by Harven
– Modified Peterbilt 379/389 by Viper2
– On your choice! Follow the below tutorial or just request me.
– SHORT TUTORIAL –
1. Extract your modded truck
2. Follow the following path:
3. Open all chassis 4×2 / 6×2 / 6×4 / 8×4 and modify the following lines as below:
For 6×2 / 6×4
4. Archieve the mod and put it into mod folder & activate it in-game
5. Enjoy the Dynamic Suspension mod!
Dynamic suspension settings for Keyboard / Joystick:
c_rsteersens 0.75 # Recommended!!! Or you can set slider in-game on middle.
Dynamic suspension settings for Steering Wheel:
Note: If those values isn’t proper for yourself, feel free to change them.
Note*: Write above setting in console (~) after load the profile.
Note**: Lower value means more realistic behavior but high risk of overturn