Expansion Map v7.3 By xRECONLOBSTERx (1.49.x)
|Expansion Map - the map rebuilds and improves the Montana DLC. The goal is to add some missing highways, build farms, logging sites, mines, truck stops and more. This mod adds new areas and roads to the ATS game, expanding the playable map. One of the greatest features of this expansion map is the added diversity it brings to ATS. Not only do players get to drive through iconic cities such as Vancouver and Montreal, but they also get to explore lesser-known areas like the Arctic Tundra and the mountainous regions of Canada. This adds a new level of challenge and excitement to the game, as well as a sense of realism that transports players into the world of a real truck driver.
Features Expansion Map:
- 2 options: for the standard map and for the Coast 2 Coast map;
- Added a truck stop at the intersection of US93 and I90 (Missoula);
- Added company opposite Missoula Kenworth;
- Removed several trees in eastern montana on US2;
- The cities of Wolf Point, Jordan, Shelby and Culbertson are now marked.
Changes in v7.3:
- touchup at the Casper boulder delivery
- revert the Troy logging road back to original as SCS removed snow assets
Tested on game version 1.49.x