MOD DEUTZ-FAHR AGROSTAR 6.71 / 6.81 V1.0.1 FOR FARMING SIMULATOR 2019
Deutz AgroStar 6.71 / 6.81
For the AgroStar 6.71, produced from 1992 to 1997, Deutz-Fahr was the first to use a water-cooled engine from the group's subsidiary MWM.
In addition, the engine and hydraulic system were not only purchased from ZHELAY, but also installed in the SAME. At first, even the all-wheel drive front axle came from the SAME
However, in 1994 it was replaced by a SIGE all-wheel drive axle. In the same year, KHD also increased the engine power to 165 hp.
The AgroStar 6.81, produced from 1993 to 1997, was the same as the AgroStar 6.71, with the exception of a more powerful engine and more powerful hydraulics.
Several changes were made shortly after launch; it received a new front axle, electronics, hydraulics and transmission, and the engine was thoroughly redesigned.
Deutz-Fahr AgroStar 6.71
- Cost: 36800
- Power: 121 kW
Deutz-Fahr AgroStar 6.81
- Cost: 46800
- Power: 140 kW
Information in the game:
- Selectable gear change sound and store standard sound
- Front attachments can be swapped out - Selectable front weights or front hydraulics
- Tire manufacturers and tire options are subject to change
- Color picker with some realistic colors
- Doors, skylights and windows can be opened with the mouse.
- Seat suspension
- Animated hydraulic connections
- Choice of design for the grill
Credits: Puma, ls_picturs_by_jakob